Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sound Scene: Archie's Night in Dallas!

Ok, Teen Girls and Cougars beware, David Archuleta's in town! David had a busy couple of Days while in Dallas. He was on Good Morning Texas, visited patients at Children's Medical Center as well as played a Benefit Concert for Children's last night and was in the Christmas Parade today. I have to say this was one of the better concert's I've been too. There was no opening act and while it was sold out, the venue, The Majestic Theatre, was somewhat small so it was a very intimate setting. He opened with a "Pop" section where he played songs from both of his Albums, then he played a "Holiday Section" which was exactly that. Holiday music. during the concert he explained the meaning behind a few of his songs as well as got the audience involved, even the guys there were participating and singing. After he was done he came back for an encore and played Crush. Having been a fan of Archie since American Idol It was cool to watch him and see how much he's grown as an artist since A. I. He seems much more confident in his abilities and his voice continues to amaze me. Over all the concert was WELL worth the $50 spent and I'd definitely pay it again to see him








No comments: