Hey Guys, I Haven't done this in awhile, huh? I hope you're all doing well. So as most of you know I published a list of 30 items to accomplish before I turned 30. I was doing good at keeping everyone updated, then unfortunately, life happened. Here's a repost of the list, with dates completed to refresh everyone's memory(mine included)
30 before Thirty
1. Top Golf - (not yet)
2. Complete one Pinterest project a week(building something, cooking a recipe', craft project, plan an outfit, hairstyle..etc) - Ok Guys, I tried, I really did! I did really well the first month and a half 2 moths and Ihad to work 6 days, and didn't get a chance to do one, then homecoming hit, and well. I failed this one!LOL
3. Read at least 100 books(new. Re-reading doesn't count) Follow along with my progress, here's my reading list - (Again, I tried, I really did! I was doing great and on track thread more than that then I started working 2 jobs and was lucky to finish 2 books a month as opposed to the 4+ I had been)
4. Start saving money for a house - ( I managed to save $3000.00, then Reba took $2000.00 of it and Disney took the rest)
5. Read the entire Bible straight through - (again, I did good until i started 2 jobs. I'm really going to work on this this year)
6. Go to balloons in Granary - I Missed this - I had to work, and one day it was too windy so they didn't do it
7. Visit at least one new MLB Field - (Failed. No Money or time)
8. DISNEY!! And WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!! - (10-20-2016 to 10-30-2016. I know i was already 30 but I;m counting it because it was planned well before my birthday this was just the only time we could get off. I will do a separate post on this when I can.)
9. Take a creative class (Another art class, dance, pottery, cooking, something) - (failed)
10. Ride in a hot air balloon - (again, missed this due to it being too windy for them to take the balloons up)
11. Penguin experience at Sea World San Antonio (no time or money due to saving for Disney
12. Learn some Spanish(eventually become fluent in it, but I'm giving myself longer than a year for this one) - (I'm not sure wether to say I accomplished this one or not. I'll consider it a work in progress)
13. Have an actual SPA day(massage, mani, pedi, all of it) - (failed. Yeah, I worked too much!LOL)
15. Go on at least 10 random adventures - (These can't be planned more than a week out or it doesn't count) - (I go on a lot of random adventures, i think I accomplished this one)
16. Spend an entire day watching Disney movies - ( I have concluded I cannot spend an entire day watching tv. Fail.LOL)
17. Go to a Mav's game - (we went to a cowboys game. that count?LOL)
18. Visit Dealy Plaza and the 6th floor museum - (visited Dealey but never made to to the museum)
19. Go to the Children's Health Christmas Parade - (Done! 12-5-15 Children's Health Holiday Parade)
20. Go to the Ft. worth Aviation Museum - (Nope, not yet)
21. Get in the habit of drinking at least 2 bottles of water a day (I did great at this for awhile then just kinda lost steam, I'm still working on it)
22. Go rock climbing at Summit rock climbing gym
23. Go horseback riding(haven't been since I was 16)
24. Get in the habit of working out at least twice a week - (again, I was doing fantastic, working out at least 4 nights a week doing things like push ups, crunches and jumping rope in my room, then work and life happened)
25. Organize my pictures into albums(seriously, I have a lot!) - (umm, work in progress?)
26. Be in more pictures instead of being the one that takes them - (I'll chalk this one up to a partial win, I was in more pictures this year, but i can still improve on this ;) )
27. Re-vamp my wardrobe and make-up supply - (I'll chalk this up to a win as well)
28. Go Back to Camp Moss - (6-27 through 7-1-2016)
29. TBD
30. TBD
No comments:
Post a Comment