Sunday, September 27, 2015

Thirty before 30: Potato Soup (Project #5)

I love me some soup! And I Love to cook! Would You believe, however, that I have never made home made soup? Untill last week! I had been craving soup for awhile so last Sarurday I decided to make some when I got off. I found a recipe on Pinterest.. 


I didn't add the bacon, onions or pepper because I knew if Mom wanted some she couldn't have any if I did. I used everything else. I chalk this one up to a partial fail. I, in all my infinate wisdom, forgot my measurements and added a cup of sour cream instead of a half cup. Only a partial fail though because while it did make the soup too thick for my liking I love sour cream so it still tasted ok.  I highly recommend this recipe if you're in the mood for soup 

   Mmmm......... 

No comments: