The other day I came to the realization, I only have a little over a year left as a "twenty something" and honestly, I still have NO clue what I'm doing with my life. In the words of The Rembrandts "Your job's a joke, You're broke, Your love life's DOA", it's like they know me!lol No, in all seriousness I am NO where near where I thought I'd be at almost 29. And I'm pretty hard on myself about it most of the time. Especially the still living at home and not finishing school yet. I'm workin on not being so hard on myself though. I have, well I had a plan. But every time I get close something happens. Life happens. But, I decided I can either be mad and upset about it and remain stagnant or I can make the best of my situation! I fully intend to live the last year of my twenties up. I decided to make a 30 before thirty list. And while, I know this list doesn't change my situation it does, however, help me live it up. Hopefully I'll make me a better, more well rounded person in the end. And if I happen to make new friends along the way, AWESOME! I'll definitely have some pretty good memories! I will "officially" start checking things off of my list on my birthday. I know it's still a few weeks away but, just like Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was this list. I want to take time to make it good. I wanna make this year count! I'll update this blog as I go, so everyone can follow along if they want. And I'm leaving a few open, because I know myself and in 5 months I'd most likely think of something else to put on there anyway. This way I can add to it as I go
Without further ado, here's the list
(In no particular order)
30 before Thirty
1. Top Golf
2. Complete one Pinterest project a week(building something, cooking a recipe', craft project, plan an outfit, hairstyle..etc) - Ok Guys, I tried, I really did! I did really well the first month and a half 2 moths and Ihad to work 6 days, and didn't get a chance to do one, then homecoming hit, and well. I failed this one!LOL but i can tweet it to 52 project this year!LOL ;)
3. Read at least 100 books(new. Re-reading doesn't count) Follow along with my progress, here's my reading list
4. Start saving money for a house
5. Read the entire Bible straight through
6. Go to balloons in Granbury . I Missed this - I had to work, and one day it was too windy so they didn't do it. Shooting for 2016 now
7. Visit at least one new MLB Field
8. DISNEY!! And WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!!
9. Take a creative class (Another art class, dance, pottery, cooking, something)
10. Ride in a hot air balloon
11. Penguin experience at Sea World San Antonio
12. Learn some Spanish(eventually become fluent in it, but I'm giving myself longer than a year for this one)
13. Have an actual SPA day(massage, mani, pedi, all of it)
15. Go on at least 10 random adventures (These can't be planned more than a week out or it doesn't count)
16. Spend an entire day watching Disney movies
17. Go to a Mav's game
18. Visit Dealy Plaza and the 6th floor museum
19. Go to the Children's Health Christmas Parade -Done! 12-5-15 Children's Health Holiday Parade
20. Go to the Ft. worth Aviation Museum
21. Get in the habit of drinking at least 2 bottles of water a day
22. Go rock climbing at Summit rock climbing gym
23. Go horseback riding(haven't been since I was 16)
24. Get in the habit of working out at least twice a week
25. Organize my pictures into albums(seriously, I have a lot!)
26. Be in more pictures instead of being the one that takes them
27. Re-vamp my wardrobe and make-up supply
28. Go Back to Camp Moss
29. TBD
30. TBD
"The future depends on what you do today" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
"If you can dream it you can do it" ~ Walt Disney

No comments:
Post a Comment