Monday, September 7, 2015

Thirty Before 30: A Pinterest project and a Very happy dog (Project #3)

I've seen home made dog treats on Pinterest for awhile now and kept telling myself one day I'd make Josie some. Well, today was that day! I found a recipe for peanut butter dog treats. They were super easy to make and she seemed to LOVE them! 

Recipe:

In one bowl combine 1 cup peanut butter and 1 cup of milk

In another bowl combine 1 tablespoon of baking powder and 2 cups whole wheat flour. 

Slowly combine the powdered ingredients with the milk and peanut butter mixture until the consistency is similar to play dough. I had to add just a bit more milk after everything was mixed together because it was too thick

Roll out to desired thickness and use a cookie cute to shape treats however you'd like 

Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes

Josie loved these, I can tell I'll definitely have to make them again for her, spoiled brat! ;) 















No comments: