Monday, August 10, 2015

30 before Thirty; Tax Free Weekend haul

Tax free weekend for Texas was this past weekend, and of course I partook in the festivities. Especially since one of the things on my 30 Before Thirty List list is to re-vamp my wardrobe and make up supply. I had to work all weekend so I didn't get to do a ton of shopping but I did find a few things.  I'm trying things that are slightly out of my comfort zone. Well, that's the plan for the year and wardrobe revamp anyway. I found a cute green pair of shorts that I actually wore tonight to the movies and I really like. I tend to stick to strictly blue jean shorts because they go with everything but I was pleasantly surprised. I also found a cami, a black tank with feathers printed on it, a denim shirt(LOVE!) as well as a green shirt. The green shirt will probably go back though. The fitting rooms were closed by the time we got to Wally World that night so I didn't get to try it on. I really don't like the fit. It's a little to tight, and too long for my short squat self to pull off!lol oh, and of course no trip to the mall is complete without a trip to MAC Cosmetics! I picked up a lipstick, "dangerous". It's a shade of red, and I love it! I also picked up another lipstick I randomly found at Wal mart that I liked,  a new foundation because mine was out, as well as a new shade of blush because I really wasn't happy with the one I had. Any suggestions on clothing stores to shop at, or lipstick shades I should try?

 







No comments: