Sunday, August 16, 2015
30 before Thirty; Birthday shenanigans!
Today I turned 29. One year left as a "twenty something"! That's crazy!! But, I am so ready to check all of these things off my list. Tuesday I have to have minor surgery done on my ears, and we are going to be out of town so my Pinterest project for the week will be an outfit, that I already have picked out and ready to rock it on Thursday. We spent today in Ft. Worth eating at Jake's and just goofing off. We went to Half Price Books and I picked up a couple. My Bestie also gave me a couple of awesome books so I'm off to a good start on finishing 100 books. We also went and saw Ricki and the flash. Word of advice, wait till it comes out on video. It was great getting to hang with my Family and the Bestie and her daughter, and I have loved seeing all of the social media comments! ;) Here's to a crazy, fun, exciting last year of my twenties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment